M. Tech (ECE)
The ECE program at GHPC, Solan aims to:
- Undertake industry careers involving innovations via R&D projects and problem solving in the field of ECE.
- Develop high-class professionals to cater to the needs of industry and academia.
- Involve students in lifelong learning and professional career development.
- Improvised student morale to work with novel and creative approaches.
- Exhibit effective communication skills in their professional career, leading to be an effective team leader exhibiting good interpersonal relationship with the members related to other engineering streams.
After certifying the M. Tech Degree, the students will be able to :
- Identify, formulate, and analyze complex engineering problems.
- Gain specialized knowledge in the technical fields and have higher chances of getting placed with improved salary packages.
- Exhibit understanding of engineering there by leading a team to manage activities in multidisciplinary environments.
- Design and conduct experiments as well as collect data to analyze and interpret results.
- Enhance social industrial network through which they will be able to acquire top notch jobs.
Eligibility: The candidates must have B.E/B. Tech in Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/Instrumentation & Control/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/M.Sc. in Physics with specialization in Electronics.
An M. Tech graduate can avail number of career options in:.
- Corporate Sector: Consulting Companies (TCE Consulting Engineers Ltd., Zinnov Research & Consulting etc.)
- Core Engineering Companies ( Lloyd, L&T, Samsung, Nokia, Siemens, Wipro etc.)R&D Centers (BARC, ISRO etc.)
- Research & Development: The opportunity of super-specialization and further studies (for example PhD) is always open after completing the M. Tech degree.
- Teaching Profession is another career opportunity available after completing post graduation. With a number of institutes coming up in the country, there are a number of jobs available for teachers.