M. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- To provide fundamental, advanced, and all-inclusive knowledge pertinent to the discipline.
- To help candidates understand the current trends prevalent in the industry.
- To instill a flair for collaborative work in the students.
- To make students understand the various applications of the degree thereby promoting imagination and creative skills.
Apart from excellent job opportunities, students get to know a lot more about the industry and the work associated. The major benefits appended to this degree:
- Helps in the comprehension of the technical aspects of the sphere
- It makes students well-versed with industrial and international trends
- Kindles students to take up innovative and exciting projects.
- It also helps the candidates in choosing the right career path.
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: To get admission in M. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) , the candidate should have a B. Tech /B.E. degree in Mechanical engineering.
All mechanical engineering seats are to be filled on the basis of percentage obtained by the candidate in B. Tech/B.E or the Score obtained by the candidate in Gate Examination.
M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering helps students get jobs in various areas such as consulting companies, automobile companies, Research and development, the teaching profession, etc.