B. TECH ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics / Mathematics /Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship.(Any of the three) Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Or Passed diploma (in Engineering and Technology) with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- The candidate Passed Minimum THREE years / TWO years (Lateral Entry)Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- B. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
For the current Academic Session, admission to First year and Second year of Four-year undergraduate program leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering in six disciplines are offered.
NAME OF THE COURSES
Computer Science & Engineering
Admissions to the 1st Year of B. Tech Degree Courses against the number of Seats available will be as per the procedure laid down below:
PERCENTAGE OF SEATS
85% of Total Seats
15% of Total Seats