VISION, MISSION, CORE VALUES
To nurture individual’s excellence through value based, cross-cultural, integrated and holistic education adopting the contemporary and advanced means blended with ethical values to contribute in building a peaceful and sustainable global civilization.
- The main aim of the society is to establish and promote or render aid to schools, colleges, educational institutions, technical institutions in one or all fields of engineering (computer, information & technology, electrical & electronics, mechanical), research, medical, commerce, arts or any system of education.
- To promote education, vocational technical & otherwise the diffusion of useful knowledge, medical relief, industrial training including all aspects of rural knowledge and social welfare projects, irrespective of race, caste, community and creed.
- To engage in social welfare activities aimed at improving living conditions & general welfare of the poor and indigent persons of whatsoever occupation, irrespective of race, caste, community and creed.
- To promote deeper spiritual values in personal and community life.
- To engage employ or hire staff, workers, legal experts and other professional, attorney, principal, professor, lecturers and technical staff for the work and furtherance of the aims and objects of the society and to pay their wages, salaries and stipends.
- To make students aware in the field of technical expertise, Managerial Skills, Educational Field as well as Legal affairs.
- We want to provide quality education; we not only want to produce employees but entrepreneurs and employers.
- To impart quality education to students from all parts of the country.
- To diffuse useful secular, social and religious knowledge.
- To print and publish any newspaper, periodicals, and books and to utilize other mass communication systems such as radio, television, cable etc. for spreading knowledge.
- To train to maintain the personal to be in charge or different institutions of the society.
- To establish building for such projects, libraries, reading rooms equipped them with the necessary supply of books, papers, Periodicals, furniture and audio visual aid.
- Social responsibility