Information Technology program aims to equip the candidates with a thorough understanding of fundamentals as well as advanced principles of the area. Furthermore, the program intends to provide firsthand experience to the students as an attempt to transform them into well sought after IT professionals of tomorrow.
The program also focuses on:
- Building productive and Industry-ready IT Engineers.
- Inculcating students with effective communication and technical skills.
- Recognizing societal needs and constraints in professional endeavors.
- Delivering life-long learning to shape the upcoming leaders of tech-society.
- Providing innovative curriculum in order to ease the technological challenges.
IT engineering program is fruitful in grasping thorough knowledge of the computer-based information systems. In the course of four years, the students get acquainted with the roles and responsibilities of an IT professional. Besides this, the analytical skills of the students are honed up so that they become ready for the future.
In addition to the foretold benefits, the program is also advantageous as it provides:
- In-depth knowledge of the latest technologies like Machine learning and Artificial intelligence
- Industry-led guest lectures and training
- Scope for the enhancement of students’ technical and presentation skills
- Exposure to industries by regular industrial visits
- Industry eccentric Curriculum.
- Extra focus on Database, computer networking, programming, web development, cloud computing, and business intelligence.
Duration:- 4 year
Eligibility:-All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized or established by Central/State Government through a legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:- 1.Chemistry 2.Biotechnology 3. Biology 4.Computer Science/Technical Vocational Subject
B. Tech 2nd Year (Lateral Entry)
- All those candidates who have passed the Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution and have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology shall be eligible to apply.
Information Technology Syllabus (CLICK HERE)